Sunday, December 21, 2008

Four more sleeps!!!

Not long now!!!
We have been busy getting into the Christmas spirit in the King household!!!! Our Christmas photo shoot- today was the day! We even got Rusty in on the act!! Here are just a few-





Then about 1:30 I made a last minute decision to take the train to Perth to make our annual visit to Santa! Yep- I made the girls get changed!

The girls and I had a great time. Santaland in Myer Perth has a fun area this year so as well as visiting Santa the girls had a ride on the Santa Express, made sand magic pictures and even watched a short Christmas movie! I love that the train now comes to Rockingham- makes travelling to Perth a breeze!!!
In other news-
This little man has been part of our family for exactly 12 months. This is him when we got him this time last year-
and this is Rusty today. (hmm, he's not too sure of this Santa hat the girls put on him-LOL)
On the scrapping front-
Here is the LO I did for Leeann's doodling class over at Scrapboxx. It was such a fun class and free too!!!
Thanks Leeann!!!!
This is what I've been working on-
For Sarah's birthday I took photos of her with her friends and got her friends to write a little something for Sarah. This is the box that the accordion album comes in. I'm still working on the inside pages! I know there is an 'h' missing- grr. I bought another packet of these yummy letters but then realized I had bought a different size! I will put an 'h' on Sarah as soon as I get some more of these letters!!!
Just to finish off, here is my Scrapboxx Whisper #4- I don't think I ever put it here on my blog!!
I hope you are being good! (Santa's watching you know!)
Have a great day!
Love Janine xxxx

2 comments:

Petrina McDonald said...

Fantastic photo shares there Janine - but my fave is Rusty in his hat LOL! JRTs just know how to look embarrassed don't they?!!!

On my way... said...

Awww, gorgeous Chrissie photo's Janine - love Risty in his hat, that's just adorable!

xx