Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve.

One more sleep!!!

Here are some photos from our visit to Santa Land on Sunday!

The girls rode the train- they had to have a ticket to ride (like on Polar Express!)

Smiling train passengers!!

He he he - I made them stand in front of the gigantic Christmas tree for photos!


Here they are making their 'Magic Sand' pictures!

Yesterday Sarah spent the day at Grace's so I took Emma with me and we drove up the Perth to pick up Emma's Christmas present from Adam and I. We bought Emma a new flute. She knew that we were going to buy her one as a Christmas present however was super excited when she realized that's where we were going- to pick up her flute! The two of us then went out to lunch- we had such a lovely time, just the two of us!!! :)
Later in the afternoon I picked up Sarah and Grace and we all went to Kim's house for Christmas drinks and nibbles! It was fabulous- catching up with friends, chatting, laughing, eating and drinking!!! Thanks Kim- it was a fantastic night.
I tried to get some photos of the kids....
these two cuties were happy to oblige,
but these three monkeys.....
Hmm this is the best of a bad bunch- cheeky little things- you think they would learn...let the scrapaholic lady with the camera take a nice photo or two and she'll take the camera out of your face!!! Hmmmm!
Today had been low key. I have done several loads of washing, cleaned and vacuumed through the house and Emma and I have made some Christmas cupcakes- ready to leave out for Santa.
We zipped out to the shops for about half and hour to pick up a few last minute supplies and a big bunch of beautiful flowers for myself!
I've spent some time blog hopping too- I really do love all the December albums people have been making. I think I will try one myself next December. Check some of them out here(Ali), here(Yvette) and here(Mardi)- just stunning aren't they!
Now we are just relaxing before the girls and I go to the children's Mass tonight. I'm all organized- presents wrapped, everything sorted and the house clean (except for my scrapping area which is never clean!). I do have a calendar to decorate for Adam's grandma but I'll do that after Mass.
Oh and I have some scrapping to share-

So lastly I'd like to wish you all A VERY, VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS. If you are driving, please buckle up and drive safely. Look after your loved ones and I hope the man in red spoils you- those who believe, receive!!!
Love and Christmas wishes,
Janine xxx

3 comments:

Petrina McDonald said...

I'm a believer!!!! Have a Merry Christmas Janine :)
Love P

MarniT said...

Merry Christmas Janine...thanks for dropping by my blog...hope your holidays are filled with as much merriment as you can handle!

On my way... said...

Hope you had a lovely Christmas Janine! Love the LO's - especially that BFF one with the lace paper, just gorgeous!

And congrats on being the featured blog on Aussie Scrapbooking!

xx