Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ohh, it's been a while...

I have had the BEST day!!!
I met Kim in the school car park this morning and we went shopping for the day!!! Christmas shopping!!! I am really pleased with everything I've managed to get so far- I now need to re assess what I have and then make a list for what I still need to get! Kim and I have pencilled in another Christmas shopping day next week!! Woo hoo- at this rate, I may have all my Christmas shopping knocked over before December!!!! Thanks Kim- I had a GREAT day!!!

In other news-
You may remember that Sarah went to inter school last week and it was cancelled at lunchtime due to the terrible weather... well someone decided that the schools should finish the carnival, so on Tuesday morning all the schools' inter school teams met again.... and as I don't work on Tuesdays..I was able to go and watch this gorgeous girl!!

Sarah was in three events- all team events. Nine schools were there. Her team came third in the year 5 leader ball. Her relay team came fourth in the year 5 relay and Sarah was put into the year 6 relay as one of the year 6 girls was injured. Well here she is LEADING the year 6 girls around the oval! She was the second runner and her team stayed in front to WIN this event!! Woo hoo!!!


More news-
My DT task for this week over at Scrapping Outback was to complete a LO using a favourite technique. I decided on "stitching" and here is my sample LO. If you wish to see the step-by-step instructions, head over here at Scrapping Outback.


I do have some news about Emma...but I will leave that until another post!

I hope your Christmas shopping is coming together nicely!!
Have a great day,
Love Janine xxx

No comments: