Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Tuesday!!

Happy, happy, happy!!!
I have had another wonderful day shopping with Kim!!! This time we went right into Perth City and shopped, shopped, shopped!!!! Hee hee hee - I love shopping - even managed to pick a few things up for myself!!! Thanks again Kim!!! I can't wait until our next shopping trip!!! :)

Emma's news-

How cute does Emma look in her new glasses!!! Emma doesn't have a dominant eye, which apparently is very important when you read so she has been given glasses for her school work and reading for the next 6 - 8 months to retrain her brain to have a dominant eye. Em is so excited about wearing glasses and I may be slightly bias- but she looks as cute as a button in them!!!! LOL- I'll have to work on taking photos without the flash hitting her lenses!!!

In scrapping news-
My weekly challenge over at Scrapping Outback was a sketch.
Here is my sketch-

And here is my LO-

As a bonus, I also go through step-by-step how to make these gorgeous flowers. So if you want to know how to go from-

to-

check out my instructions here.
Here is a close up of the flowers. They are super easy to make and I think they would look really good done in Christmas papers and used on Christmas LOs and cards.
I hope your day has been wonderful too-
Until next time,
Love Janine xxx
ETA- Check out this new blog!!!!

5 comments:

Petrina McDonald said...

oh she does look cute!!
Fab sketch there Janine - even more fab is the layout!

On my way... said...

Awww, yep, cute as a button for sure!

Love the flowers, may have to steal ;P

xx

Lisa said...

Hi Janine,

My son just got glasses this yr too! I think he looks super intelligent! Love your layouts!

Donna said...

She looks so cute Janine.. Lucky you getting to shop with our Kim... May just have to steal your flowers too...lol..

Unknown said...

OOOhhhh...I LOVE those flowers !!

Seeing you entered my last blog candy giveaway I just wanted to pop by and let you know that I am having another one www.cindyslasercuts.blogspot.com Hurry though, there's only a week to go !