Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday again!!

Hello there,
WOW- another week has flown by! My girls only have three weeks of school to go! Three weeks- that's it, three week of year 5 and year 3. It is hard to believe that next year will be Sarah's final year at Star of the Sea.

Anyway, on to my challenge over at Scrapping Outback for this week. I was meant to complete a LO using Scrapping Outback chippies however the chippies didn't arrive. So I thought of my own 'surprise' challenge!
Here is my LO-

and a close up of the chippie tree.

I had so much fun with this chippie tree- it took me AGES to make all of the chippies fit into the tree shape! The chipboard alphas and shapes have either been inked or painted. For the alphas I added DM and for the shapes I used Li'l Davis Glitter Glaze -love that stuff!!! I then added some bling at - taa daa- one chippie tree!!!
I have been busy scrapping LOs for this weekend's opening of Made With Memories. I have driven past the shop a few times and each time it looks a little more like a scrap shop!! All very exciting!
Anyway, must go- I have to pick Sarah up from basketball training!
I hope you are having a wonderful day!
Love Janine xxx

2 comments:

Petrina McDonald said...

how cool is that tree!!! clever you ;-)

Sandra Allan said...

LOVE this tree... the lil birds are so cute... who makes them!?
You have done an amazing job on this tree.. very very clever! :D