Monday, October 20, 2008

Goodbye ten...


My beautiful baby turns 11 tomorrow so tonight I said goodnight to my darling ten.
I remember finding out I was pregnant with her, I remember going to my ultrasound wishing for a girl, I remember holding her in my arms for the first time- oh it felt like yesterday! Where has time gone!!!!
We have celebrated Sarah's birthday once already. Georgie, Matt & Jack stayed last night so we had an early birthday cake for Sarah & Matt (Matt turns 9 on Friday). Tonight I've been busy making a cake for tomorrow and we will have another one when we finally get around to having Sarah's party - which looks like it will be on the 1st of November!!!(can't fit it in before then- LOL) I'm also half way through making 35 wagon wheels for Sarah to take to school to share with her class mates and as since tomorrow is her teacher's birthday as well I'm getting up early to make pink kebabs!!! (for her teacher's surprise party!)
Busy, busy, busy!!!
Must go- wagon wheels are calling!
Goodbye ten.
Love Janine xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great birthday Sarah with lots of love and suprises.
Love Maursie and Connor xoxo