Thursday, October 23, 2008

This time tomorrow...


I'll be at the Scrapboxx retreat!!!
Woo hoo!!!
I am really, really, really looking forward to this weekend!!!
The teachers for this weekend are two of my most favourite scrappers- Nic Anderson & Mardi Winen. I've met both at previous retreats and can't wait to see them again!!!
I'm nearly organized-
Tags- done
Photos- done
Scrap stuff packed- mostly done
Clothes packed- nope not yet!!!
Kathleen is driving down with me tomorrow (waving ****HI*** Kathleen!!) but I've very sad that my partner -in-crime isn't coming too. :( Oh well, suppose I can't have everything my own way!!!
Must go- I've got clothes to pack!!! Woo hooo!!!
Catch you in Margaret River- yeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
Love Janine xxxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooooohhh lucky girl.
Have a great time and travel safe.
Can't wait to see what you get up too!!!!
Cheers
Maursie xoxo

Petrina McDonald said...

I bet you are having THE BEST time!!!! Lucky you :)