Sunday, September 07, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband, my Dad and my father-in-law!! In fact- Happy Father's Day to ALL the Dads out there! I hope you all had (are having) a wonderful day! Double celebrations to my Dad- Happy Birthday for yesterday Dad!!!
I took a few snaps out in the garden this afternoon and here is one of my favourites- gorgoeus isn't it!! I have printed it off already...now it is just waiting to be scrapped!!!

The girls were up early this morning (far too early for my liking- LOL) to give Adam their pressies! He received a lovely selection of school made things plus school stall bought things. We don't usually make a big thing of presents for Mother's/Father's Day however I was in Harvey Normal yesterday waiting for some photos and I happen to see a Wii game that I liked the look of...so I bought it!!! It is called Playground and it is so much fun. Adam and the girls have been challenging each other on and off all day today!!! Totally cool fun!!! The kids love it ...and so does the big kid!!! LOL!!!


As I said in my last post, Nicole has been cracking the whip big time this week over at Scrapping Outback's Chipboard School.
We had to do ALL of the following-
*cover chipboard letters in alfoil, etch a pattern in the alfoil, apply paint then remove some of the paint so paint stayed in the groves- IYKWIM.
*distress chipboard.
*paint around the edges of chipboard.
*use paint on our background.
*and complete ALL of the above using a given sketch!!!
I told you she had the whip out- LOL!!
Here is my end result...

and a close up of some of my techniques.

I am really pleased with how my LO turned out. I am really enjoying Chipboard School! I can't wait to see what week four's lesson brings!!! Roll on Tuesday!!!

More sharing- here is my September scrapjack. This month we got to scrapjack Nikala O'Brien.
I love Nikala's LO and I'm pleased with how mine has turned out!! Thanks for the inspiration Nikala!!!
I have also completed #1 and the last of the Scrapboxx whispers however I can't share yet- hopefully soon! I'm a bit sad that I have finished all of the whispers- I thoroughly enjoyed doing them and now have four LOs that I'm extremely happy with.

I must keep moving- I still have uniforms to iron for tomorrow (groan).
I hope your week in wonderful!
Stay safe,
Love Janine xxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layouts Miss Janine.
I didn't realise our dads shared a birthday!!!!!
Hope you all had anawesome day today.
Cheers
Maursie xoxo

On my way... said...

Stunning photo's Janine - and again, gorgeous LO's. Love the distressed chipboard letters.

And we had a fantastic Fathers Day, thanx :)

Kat
xxx

Kim said...

Tag - your're it! Check out my blog for details....

Anonymous said...

Your layouts are fab Janine.

MarniT said...

wonderful LO's Janine!

Anonymous said...

Tag your it LOL.
Check it out on my blog.
Love Maursie xoxo