Thursday, September 04, 2008

Just because...

Here is a LO I scrapped 'just because'. I love 'just because' layouts!!

I'm busy scrapping away tonight on this week's entry for Scrapping Outback's chipboard school. This week's teacher Nicole has cracked the whip big time and we are working away hard!!! I'll share when I've finished! Also- big CONGRUTULATIONS to Nicole, for getting one of those phone calls from SM- wooo hooo!!! WTG!!

In other news-
*Sarah received a 'certificate of merit' for her clarinet playing in the Performing Art Festival. Proud Mumma. The school have asked her to play at the open night next week! :)

*Both my amazing talented girls were awarded a GOLD medal for their efforts in their Hip Hop exams!! Proud Mumma!

*I was thrilled to win a blog comp on Kylie's blog- yee haaa I've won a 'Kylie' original!!! Woo hoo - thanks Kylie, I'm absolutely super excited!! Happy Mumma!!!

Have a wonderful day!

Love J xxx
Remember this LO? I was really happy with it IRL but every time I looked at it on the net, the word 'AMAZED' just seem to get lost in the pp- so I've added a piece of torn black pp under the title just to have it stand out a little clearer!! Much better huh???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layouts Miss Janine.
And a big WOOHOO for the girls achievements.
Hope your week has been great.
Cheers
Maursie xoxo

On my way... said...

I loved it before Janine - but the torn black paper definately makes it pop alot more!

Congrats to both your girls - sounds like you've got some all-round talent there.

And love the just because LO, you take some gorgeous photo's.

Kat
xx

Nicole said...

ohhhh love your just because LO. 'Amazed' was gorgeous before you added the background paper, but it's taken it to a different level now.

Can't wait to see what you come up with this week.

Nicxx