Monday, August 11, 2008

YAY- I've scrapped!!!

It has been over three weeks since I've scrapped a page! I've sat at my scrapping table several times but have been too tired, remembered something else that needed doing or simply not had the mojo...but on Sunday, while glued to the TV watching the Olympics...I actually scrapped!!!

I love how this LO has turned out. The quote is a little hard to read but it says "May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day"
LO removed for publication!

I'm pleased with this one too- I like this quote as well. I must admit that finding page titles is what I find most challenging about scrapping at the moment- there is only so many times you can write 'Adore', 'Cherish', 'Beautiful' etc. I love using meaningful quotes and I'm always on the lookout for good ones- if you have any...please send them my way!! :)
Look what Sarah got!!! In Mel's sewing swap, Sarah's swap partner was her gorgeous friend Emily (Kim's DD). The girls swapped their goodies last Wednesday and Sarah was thrilled with her stash of goodies. LOL- it even went off to school the next day for her news!!! Thanks Kim and Emily!!!
We haven't had much time to do any sewing because the girls and I have been glued to the TV since last Friday. We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE watching the Olympics here. I zoomed home from basketball last Friday so we could watch the opening ceremony- WOW, WOW, WOW...it was spectacular!!! Gee the Chinese know how to impress!!! The drumming was absolutely amazing, the precision- WOW!!! I loved all of it and have been glued to the TV any spare second I have!!! Wooo hooo- GO Stephanie Rice- an amazing swim to win GOLD and break a WORLD RECORD!!! He he he- can you tell I love watching the Olympics!!!
In other home news...Sarah was awarded her medal today for winning the Year Five girl's cross country. Taa daa...

She goes tomorrow to compete in the inter school cross country and ... sob, sob...I'll be at work and will miss seeing her. Adam will be going to cheer her on so I will just have to wait for a phone call. (She came second in the inter school cross country last year) Please send 'run fast' wishes her way!!!
Anyway, I must go...the Olympics are calling me!!!
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI!!!!
Love Janine xxx

3 comments:

Shandell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shandell said...

My friend Kylie has this link
http://www.scrapbook.com/titles.php
on her blog. I hate using the same titles over and over again too - so I thought this might be helpful. Sorry for deleting my other comment - I realised the link was wrong and didn't know how to edit it! :o)

On my way... said...

Found ur blog! Congrats to your daughter - isnt she just beautiful!

Love ur layouts, and yep, I know what u mean about quotes, inspiring and seem to ring true to yourself alot of the time. I've actually got a few little books with quotes, my favourite is called Wisdom, they're called 'gift books', and are usually found near the check out in book stores.

Ok, must run, gotta have dinner and get ready for tonight!

Cheers
Kat