Monday, August 18, 2008

Hi there....

Quick run down from last week-
Last Tuesday my gorgeous girl came fourth in the inter school cross country - wooo hooo!!! She was so excited when she rung me, I was thrilled for her! One proud Mumma here!!!

Wednesday- work for me, school for the girls and Hip Hop for both the girls after school.

I took the day off work on Thursday as both my girls had tap dance exams. After their exams, the poor little possums got dropped back at school so Kim and I could go shopping (hard being a kid isn't it-LOL). Kim and I first stopped off at Just Scrapbooking for a quick power shop then Scrapbooks From The Heart for another quick power shop- boy I love shopping. We still has some time to spare so we went out to lunch. We went to The Foundry Pub & Grill - the food was delicious and the wine just dissapeared far too quickly!! I could have stayed there all afternoon but alas we did have to thud back to reality and return to pick up the kiddos from school. Thanks for a great day Kim- I so NEEDED it!!!

Friday- work for me, school for the girls and then basketball after school. Sarah's Flames coach wanted all the team to go and watch the Flames (men's) play at the stadium on Friday night and I was lucky enough that Macca took Sarah with him- this allowed me to spend the evening with Marlene and Leanne, catch up and have a wine or two. Good night for all!!!

Saturday- netball and then acrobatics for both girls. We ended up with one of Emma's gorgeous little friends for the afternoon so all three girls played beautifully when we got home. This allowed me to clean the house, vacuum, washing, cleaning etc so that on Saturday night I actually got to scrap- YAY!!!
I managed only this LO because I've been glued to the Olympics! Oh my- I am LOVING the Olympics!!! It is so easy to not do anything else but watch. I am really, really enjoying watching all the sports!! I love them!!

Sunday- we went to the First Holy Communion of my friend Leanne's son Aaron. He looked so handsome and I got to take a heap of photos for her. The day ended up much longer that I thought it would and we didn't arrive home from lunch until about 6:30pm!! Big day but a good one!!

Monday- work for me, school for the girls. I did get some happy mail after school. A parcel arrived from Nic Howard in NZ. I won a paper pack on her blog the other day and it arrived- woo hoo, Thanks Nic, I love the papers and Nic also sent me two little idea booklets!! Woo hoo- you're a gem Nic- THANK YOU!!!

I was lucky enough to win another blog prize the other day too- so yummy chippies from Ann Lederhose's blog- they haven't arrived yet but I will share when they do!!!
My Pre primary class are doing the item at tomorrow's assembly and I've invited all the parents back to PP for coffee/tea and home-made wagon wheels after the assembly. The PP kids and I made the wagon wheels at school today. I go the recipe from Mel Goodsell's blog- boy they are yummy. Everyone in this house thinks they are delicious too!!!
So I had better go- I still have some things to get done around here!!
I hope your week is wonderful!
Love Janine xxx

1 comment:

On my way... said...

Whoa - busy week! Congrats to ur daughter for her cross country and sounds like you had a fantastic day out with Kim.

Love the layout, how u'v used the bling is so cute, and what a beautiful photo.

Cheers :)
Kat