Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just had to share....

This cute little box will be needed tonight....

as we now have a 'gappy' in the house!!! Emma finally lost one of her top front teeth!!! YAY!!!
She was so excited - can you tell!!! I swear she is the last, by a long way, of all her friends to have a top front tooth fall out!
Yooooo hoooo- TOOTH FAIRY- please stop by our house tonight!!!
Some more happy mail arrived today!! I was lucky enough to win some delicious chippies from Ann Lederhose's blog and they arrived- yummo!!! I can't wait to use them!! Thanks Ann!!!
Just quickly- I so needed to scrap tonight that I scrap this month's scrapjack. Taaa daa....
This month we got to scrapjack Clair Bremner . Thanks Clair- I loved doing this.....actually I so needed to scrap! I have had a BUSY few days at school- Remember I said that I had my assembly item on Tuesday- yes??? Well, it was postponed due to rain- arrrgghhh. On top of that my teacher assistant is in hospital and I have a relief TA. Fortunately the assembly went ahead today and was a great success. Yee haa! Unfortunately my TA will be away until Monday. :(
Anyway- must buzz......I have heaps of things to do!
Hope you are having a wonderful day!
love Janine xxx

2 comments:

Katie Toland said...

oooh how exciting with the tooth! Love those icream cones, will have to look out for some of those. Love your layout too. Gorgeous.

Thanks heaps for your congrats on my blog :)

On my way... said...

oh and doesnt she look adorable!