Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Feeling crappy...

Hmmm, I don't normally post when I'm feeling crappy but I am today.

* My TA is still off school. Don't get me wrong here, I know full well that she is genuinely unwell and I certainly DO NOT want her to return to school until she is fighting fit however she is my team player- IYKWIM and school is just that more difficult without her.

* Working full time has really ( I mean REALLY) drained me. I worked full time for a term about 3 years ago and certainly don't recall it being anywhere near this hard. When I think back- my girls are involved in about a squillion more after school and weekend activities than they were 3 years ago so maybe that is why.

* I'm having serious doubts that I will cope (given how I'm doing now) in 18 months time when Sarah is to attend a school 45-50 minutes away from home. I'm hoping that I will overcome this 'panic mode' however am considering alternatives- just in case.

* Sarah's basketball coach has just included and extra training session each week as it is only three months until the state championships- what???

*Christmas decorations are in the shops- double WHAT???

*My pre primary kiddos begin swimming next Monday -BIG BLAHHHHHH!!!

*I am so enjoying my scrapping at the moment however am having NO time to squeeze it in. :(

Oh man I sound like a real whinger, don't I.

Don't worry about me- really, I'm just whining...maybe I should be wining. Blah- haven't done much of that either as I've been so tired.

Here's hoping tomorrow is a new better day!!!

Be happy!!!

J xx

2 comments:

On my way... said...

Oh Janine, I know how you feel, when everything just becomes too much. I hope you get some much needed relief soon - and if all else fails, perhaps you should take a day off!

Big *Hugz*!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Janine - chin up chicken. Have a wine tonight and a good nights sleep and hopefully tomorrow will be full of great things.
Hugs
Maursie xoxo