Friday, August 29, 2008

Thank you...

Thank you to those lovely people who emailed and left messages....YES I'm fine!!! I am just tired and was over it!!! Well, okay- I'm still over it.....

Amazing how a night of scrapping can make one feel better!! Last night I left the dishes (as Kim saw this afternoon- ops) and I scrapped!!! I scrapped the next whisper for the Boxx. I can't share yet but hopefully soon.

Tonight- well I'm scrapping tonight too!!! I've been and I'm back home from basketball- the girls played four games between them tonight (3 wins, 1 loss) !!!

Hey and guess what- NO NETBALL in the morning- woo hoo...that means I get a sleep in!!! Yee haa- doing the happy dance!!!

My wonderful hubby brought me home a new toy tonight which was totally unexpected - one of these...pretty cool huh?? I have been playing with it tonight and having lots of fun!!

And lastly- some secret squirrel news- I've been asked to do some LOs for an amazing scrapper who is bringing out a new line of scrapping products- OM flipping gawd- I am thrilled!! I can't share any info yet however I will as soon as I can- WOOOO HOOOO!!!

Anyway must buzz- I'm scrapping!!!

Thank you again- the scrapping community really is a wonderful one!!

Stay safe,
Love Janine xxx

No comments: