Saturday, July 12, 2008

Wow- this is post # 200!!!

200 posts- well I'll be!!!

Our happy household is still enjoying the holidays!!
I didn't actually scrap on Thursday night as I had planned, rather I spent some quality time with my wonderful husband. It was a weird feeling however having no kids in the house- I missed them and was really pleased to see them when I got to Kim's on Friday. The girls had an absolute blast and didn't want to leave. Thanks again Kim!!!

Today- oh, before I tell you about today-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY.
Kim's DD turns 11 today! All here in the King house wish you a wonderful day Emily- pop over to Kim's blog and wish Emily a Happy Birthday- she'll be thrilled!!!!

This morning, my girls were slothing around on the lounge and still in their pjs at 11am so I cracked the whip, made them get dressed and we hit the shops. We went down to Mandurah and boy did we shop!!! Four or so hours later, we staggered back to the car with all our bargains!! Lots of shops are having sales at the moment so we all got some new goodies!!! I was especially pleased to get some new skinny leg jeans so now I can wear my new rocking red boots to Miss Emily's party tomorrow!!! Both the girls scored new clothes- not that they need any!!!

Yay- I also have some scrapping to share-

J1.Scrap a LO using no patterned paper.

J8. Scrap a LO using the journaling rub on we bought (bird or owl)


Tonight I hope to get another LO or two finished- I'm seriously loving this holiday challenge Kim and I have got going. Maursie has joined in too- woo hoo- check out her rockin' LOs on her blog!!! I'm now half way through- yep, 10/20 LOs done!!!!

Please stay safe and remember to snuggle cuddle your loved ones!!!
Love Janine xxx

No comments: