Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Busy, busy, busy!!!

We are still loving the school holidays!!! Boo hoo- they are far too short!!


Sunday- the girls and I went to Emily's birthday party. It was at The Steel Tree Restaurant and man the food was delicious!!! I have a new favourite sweets too- an afagatto with baileys- mmmm mmmmm very scrummo!!!
Here is the gorgeous birthday girl-
and check out these two cuties!!!


And my other cutie who (boo hoo) will be 11 before I know it. After the yummo scrummo meal we took all the kids to the park across the road and played some very hilarious party games. It was such a great day and the weather was beautiful!!!!
Monday-
Ice skating- YAY!! This is becoming a set activity that we do each holidays and the kids love it!!
These fabulous kiddos were so well behaved- the only downer was that Maursie was meant to come too however Connor wasn't very well so she gave it a miss! Hey Miss Maurise- we'll be going next school holiday so you will definitely have to come then!!!!
Here are some random shots from the skating session-



After skating Kim and I took the kids to Gateways SC for lunch and a wander around the shops. Look what Miss Taylah (well, Kim) bought for my little Miss Emma-
Taylah has the other half of the heart that says "BEST". Emma tells me she is going to wear it forever and ever because Taylah is going to be her best friend forever and ever- too, too sweet!
Today I'm at home washing, vacuuming, cleaning, etc etc- all the boring stuff!! It is a good day to stay home as it is raining. I'm hoping to get some more scrapping done a little later!!!
I had better go- it is 11:25 and I'm still in my jammies!!!!
Have a great day!
Love Janine xxx

2 comments:

Maursie said...

Hey Miss Janine,
I am glad you had a great time ice-skating.I am sorry we couldnt come but we will try harder next time. Connor was upset he couldnt come and skate with the kids.
Now get out of your jammies LOL.
Cheers, Maursie xoxo

Ally said...

Glad the girls had fun Janine!!!!
I havent been ice skating for ages, but it sure is exciting!!!