Monday, July 07, 2008

More scrapping....

Last night I managed to finish two more 'holiday challenges'-

K2. Use a Grungeboard alphabet on a layout.

The word 'beyond' are grungeborad letters that I have inked.

J10. Scrap school photo/s – the professional ones we pay for every year and never scrap!!!

Hmmm, I really should try harder when I photograph my LOs...they're all so crooked- sorry!!!

I have been busy cleaning, washing, vacuuming, washing floors etc this morning. Grace has gone home now so it is just me and my girls. The girls are happily playing MarioKart- again, so I am going to see if I can scrap another challenge or two before we head out later this afternoon.
My friend Lian has organised for a group of us to go and see the West Coast Fever play against NSW Swifts tonight at Challenge Stadium. The girls and I are really looking forward to it, it should be a good game!!! (West Coast Fever is the WA netball team).

That's all folks!!!!

Love Janine xxx

1 comment:

Maursie said...

Awesome layouts Janine.
Thanks for sharing.
Cheers
Maursie xoxo