Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Another one down...

I have managed another challenge!! Woo hoo!!!

J6. Kim scrap lift one of Janine’s LOs and Janine scrap lift one of Kim’s LOs.

Here is my LO and below is Kim's.

I love both LOs- thanks Kim, I loved scrap lifting you!!! :)

In other news, this special girl received the sacrament of reconciliation for the first time today.

Afterwards, Emma, Sarah and I went out to celebrate with a yummo scrummo lunch at Betty Blues. We then continued to celebrate and went shopping!!! The surf shop just around the corner from Betty Blues was having a sale- he he he ..... say no more, we came out with a nice big bag of goodies!!!! I {heart} shopping!!!
Check out this photo- it was one I snapped in Betty Blues. Check out Sarah's hair colour...NO I haven't dyed her hair, this is totally natural!!! Stunningly beautiful isn't it????

After our little shopping spree at the surf shop, we went to our local shopping centre where Sarah scored some new ugg boots and some new black boots!!! Lucky possum!!!
We then met up with friends for coffee and cake down the foreshore. Kim, Lian and I managed to survive coffee and cake with all seven of our kiddos without too much drama and the kids even got a play in the park across the road. We then relocated ourselves to Lian's house for a wine- all in all, a fabulous day!! I love catching up with friends, whether it be coffee or wine.....it is so good for the soul to spend time with friends!! I love it...thanks Kim and Lian!!!!

I'm home now and hopefully I'll be able to scrap another LO tonight.
Be happy and stay safe.
Love Janine xxx

2 comments:

Maursie said...

Awesome layout Miss Janine!!!!
And what a great photo of Sarah - I expect to see this on your blog this afternoon as a layout (hee,hee,hee)
Have a great day scrapping.
Cheers
Maursie xoxo

Nicole said...

wow, love your work, and your girls are gorgeous, so photogenic.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

I'll definitely be back to see you.

Nicolexx