Thursday, July 03, 2008

July Holiday Challenges!!!

Well I won't be here at 3pm tomorrow afternoon as I'll be at work and I don't want to be square so here are Kim and my July holiday challenges!!!!

J1.Scrap a LO using no patterned paper.
J2. Scrap a LO that has a ‘sports’ theme.
J3. Scrap a LO that uses a song title or song lyrics as the LO title.
J4. Scrap a LO about your husband. (Photo of husband- optional)
J5. Scrap a LO that has the word FRIEND/FRIENDSHIP in the title.
J6. Kim scrap lift one of Janine’s LOs and Janine scrap lift one of Kim’s LOs.
J7. Scrap a LO that contains both black & white and colour photos.
J8. Scrap a LO using the journaling rub on we bought (bird or owl)
J9. Scrap a LO using one of your childhood photos.
J10. Scrap school photo/s – the professional ones we pay for every year and never scrap!!!

K1. Complete an online challenge & link the website when you upload
K2. Use a Grungeboard alphabet on a layout.
K3. Create a layout using the sketch shown below.
K4. Use more than 10 eyelets or brads on a single layout
K5. Do a non-person layout
K6. Use purple & yellow as a colour combination
K7. Scrap a layout for a current magazine submission theme
K8. Scrap a layout using no cardstock and at least two patterned papers
K9. Use a diecut shape/picture on a layout
K10. Create a layout using only products from the June Tarisota collection

Please join us!

Must go- less than 17 hours until I'm on holidays- yeeeeee hhhhaaaarrrrr!!!

Be happy!
love Janine xxx

1 comment:

Maursie said...

Hi Miss Janine - I am in with your holiday challenge. I will have to adapt a few of them but I am sure they will be very similar - I promise LOL!!!
Thanks for the game
Cheers
Maursie xoxo