Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Loved....

Do you know the feeling, the one where someone does something for you because they want to...not because you have asked, not because you have hinted, not because you have whined, not because you have expected or demanded....just because they wanted to and they love you??? Well, that is the feeling that I have had for the past few day!!!...such a nice feeling!!! :) :) :)

I've also been busy today...and RUTHLESS!!! I have finally started sorting my scrapping area properly!! My scraping area is in our family room and visible to all. It is, unfortunately, the messiest area in my house-arrrrggghh!!
I'm so proud of myself, I have been so ruthless!!! I have got scrap stuff that is years old and I KNOW I will NEVER use it, yet I keep it......not any more!!! I haven't finished yet but WOW my area is looking so much better, cleaner and more usable already!!! I also have a green garbage bin full and a huge box of scrapping supplies to donate!!!
It is nearly time to pick the girls up from school so I'll leave you with just a few of the beach photos I took Sunday. I haven't even had time to edit them properly yet but I'm loving them already! I can see lots of happy scrapping hours ahead with these photos!!!
I hope your day is just as wonderful as mine! I'm off out to dinner tonight with some girlfriends- looking forward to that.. good food, good wine and good company- just what I love!!
Be happy,
Love Janine xxx
Oh and if you have a chance, check out the new site at The Boxx- Maria has done a fantastic job!!!

2 comments:

Maursie said...

LOVE the photos so far Janine - can't wait to see more. What a perfect setting.
Hope you enjoy your dinner tonight.
Cheers
Maursie xoxo

Sheree said...

HiJanine!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog tonight and taking time to leave me a comment!! I really appreciate it! And thanks for the advice on the tooth fairy rates too (lol)! Looks like a gold coin is the way to go!

Absolutely beautiful photos you've got there! I'm looking forward to seeing how you scrap them! I've just been browsing through your blog and you've got some gorgeous layouts!

Hope you enjoyed your night out with the girls!

Sheree xx