Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Sunday.

Firstly....Meet Miss Rani! Rani is staying with us while her Mummy and Daddy are off having a wonderful holiday in Phuket(Aunty Lorraine has gone too!). She is an old girl like Chloe and totally gorgeous!! Rusty must think he is in doggy heaven with two females living with him but believe me both Chloe and Rani tune the young whipper snapper Rusty in when he annoys them too much!!!

We picked Rani up on Friday after school and she will be staying for a two week holiday... the girls are thrilled ....three dogs to play with!!!!
Sarah and I went to see The West Coast Eagles play on Saturday night...hmmm, what a disappointing game it was. The Eagles got flogged by Geelong. We had this very nice but rather drunk Geelong supporter sitting near us and the more goals Geelong got, the more beers he drank!! He was a happy drunk however so all was good. It was way too cold, freezing infact so I was rather glad to get home.
This morning after a little sleep in I made the most delicious mushroom soup. I saw the recipe on Tamar's blog a week or so ago so made it first thing this morning and the house smelt delish all day while it slowly simmered away- YUMMO!! Thanks Tamar!!!
I also completed my Nic Anderson scrapjack today. I must say, I loved scrap jacking Nic as I love her style- right down my alley IYKWIM. Thanks Nic!!!!

Here is a close up of the flowers.
This afternoon I took the girls for a walk along the beach and took my camera too....the result.... about 260 photos of my girls!!!! They are still on my camera at the moment however when I download them I'm positive I'll have a heap of new photos to scrap- WOOOO HOOOO!!!
Not much else to report. I have a busy, busy, busy week ahead of me but hopefully I'll get back in a few days with some beach photos.
Stay safe and BE HAPPY!!!!
Love Janine xxx

2 comments:

david santos said...

Excellent, Janine!
I love dogs.
Happy week

Maursie said...

Woof woof woof lick (just saying hello to Rani) LOL!!!!
Love the layout Janine and how cool do those flowers look.
Can't wait to see some layouts with your photos from today.
Cheers
Maursie xoxo