Thursday, June 12, 2008

Heeelllloooooo!!

Hey- guess what I've been doing????


No idea, huh?? Well I've been making B1 & B2 costumes!!! Sarah's class has their assembly item tomorrow and Sarah and her bestie are B1 & B2- you know, the Bananas in Pyjamas. I was trying to be slack and the hire costumes ...but (darn it) the costume shop didn't have any so what was a resourceful gal to do- yep, that's right...make them!!!
Sorry I have no photos to share yet ...I delivered B2's costume this afternoon so I promise I will take heaps of photos tomorrow.

In other news, Dad has now been moved to Bentley Rehabilitation Hospital for some intense physio. He should be home in Bunbury in no time- woo hoo. HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY.

And I have some scrapping to share!! Yeeee haaaa!




Life is still busy- zooming along at a zillion miles an hour... so whatever you are doing.... think happy, be happy and hug your loved ones!!!

Take care,
Love Janine xxx

No comments: