Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Banana photos as promised!!!

Here they are- B1 & B2. Cutest bananas I've ever seen!!

I love seeing the closeness that these two girls share. It is so warm and fuzzy to see! Friendship is a wonderful thing!

Sarah's assembly went off beautifully. The class said a poem about Australia that they had written themselves and then sang a medley of Australian songs- it was fabulous. The kids had to dress as something Australian- hence...B1 & B2. Merv Hughes was there, as was Dame Edna, a kangaroo and emu joined in as well!!! I was very impressed and you could just tell that the kids thoroughly enjoyed themselves too! Great stuff!
I loved the photos so much I just had to scrap one of them!!!
Sarah played in another basketball carnival on Sunday. This time it was in Australind (near Bunbury). Adam went to Bunbury on Saturday to help Mum out with some things so instead of driving home, he stayed overnight. So on Sunday morning the girls and I drove to Australind and Adam met us there. The carnival went well. Rockingham beat Willetton 1 in the first game(23 - 11), then Willetton 2 in the second game (28 - 23) and narrowly lost to Lakeside in a third game(20-22). All in all, a good day. The rain was a bit of a pain- it rained and rained and rained. We drove down in the pouring rain- the rain was so heavy between Rockingham and Dawesville that it was very difficult to even see. I don't think the rain has stopped yet and it is now Tuesday!!! Good for some I suppose!!!
YAY- guess what.... Dad is now home in Bunbury!! Woo hooo! He is so happy to be home- the rest of us are too!! Dad is now able to be at home and can continue his physio in Bunbury- happy, happy, happy!!
More woo hoo news- I've booked myself flights to Kalgoorlie and back in a few weeks time for one of my bestie's 4oth birthday party. Adam and I ummed and arred about us all going however in this busy life we lead it was going to be too much hassle so.... I'm off on my own for a party weekend- YAY!!!
Talking about turning 40 -here is my very own 40 year old!!!
I really must go- I've several appointments today. I hope your day is happy.
Love Janine xxx

2 comments:

Maursie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maursie said...

How cute are your bananas Miss Janine - and I love the layout to match!!!
Cheers
Maursie xoxo