Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy, happy, happy!!!!

WOW- two posts in one day!! I'm having such a HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY day and yet nothing out of the ordinary has happened- strange huh???
I was busy all day but for some reason I feel really content tonight- huh, I'm happy to go with it!!!!

I had two appointments today. Firstly I had an appointment to have my eyes checked- no deterioration in my eyes (good news) and new trendy, super cool glasses on order(more good news). I had an appointment to see Emma's teacher (more good news). I made appointments for the girls at the dentist (good news for me, maybe not for them- LOL), I booked Emma's First Reconciliation (good news), I booked an appointment for Sarah at the orthodontist (hopefully good news), I had afternoon tea with Aunty Lorraine (Aunty Lorraine flys off to Phuket on Friday -good news for her!!!!!), I cleaned and washed and vacuumed (good) and I cooked a scrummo yummo dinner( good!!) .... and I scrapped a LO (good, good, good).... so..... TODAY HAS DEFINITELY BEEN A GOOD DAY- I {love} good days!!!

Here is my LO-



I so hope your day has been good!!!
Love Janine xxxx

No comments: