Friday, May 30, 2008

Yes- I'm still here!!!

Oh man- what a week.
Firstly - fantastic news- my big brother Brad, whom I think the world of and love dearly, flew home last Friday night. Brad, his wife and kidlets have been happily sailing around Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia for the past 12 months... however due to certain circumstances, Brad had flown home temporarily- much to my delight!!!!Georgie and the boys are still on the yacht in Langkawi. I picked Brad up from the airport last Friday night and look what he brought for my girls-
How happy do these girls look!!! LOL- don't worry, that bottle is filled with chocolates- not alcohol!!!!
Dad was absolutely thrilled to see Brad too. Talking of Dad- more good news...his kidneys are functioning normally and if he continues as is, he will not need further dialysis- woo hoo!!! Within the week, Dad should move from Royal Perth to Bentley rehabilitation hospital for lots of physio to get him walking properly and from there- woo hoo- HOME!!! Yee ha!! Dad has been in hospital since March 6th and I can tell you- he is well over hospitals!!!!

On the scrapping front- not much has been going on... quite sad really. :(
Just a few LOs.

Yes, I know there is an 'r' missing - this is Em on one of Dad's vintage motor bikes.
Emma again- being a pink pirate!!!The LO looks dull here, sorry but the LO looks better IRL.

In other news, my younger brother has made life extremely difficult this week and I have lost lots of sleep over him. I have tried my hardest to protect my girls from all his cr*p, however I feel it is all getting on top of me. Some days I could just scream at the total and utter lack of suitable medical facilities available for mentally ill people. All I can say is that thank goodness we are a strong and together family or we would have fallen over and crumbled long ago. Enough said.

Woo hoo- it is a long weekend here in Perth and apart from haircuts and acrobatics in the morning... we have not much on!! I am so hoping I can get some scrapping done- LOL- I'm having scrapping withdrawals!!! I was planning to scrap tonight however I went off to a friend's house instead...now I'm home- I'm ready for bed!!! LOL!!!

I hope your weekend is sensational!!!
Love Janine xxx

No comments: