Thursday, May 01, 2008

Out with the old.....

...and in with the new!!!!
I think I need to go shoe shopping!!!

My walk-in-robe needs a HUGE clean out so I decided to start today by cleaning out and sorting my shoes. I threw out (bin or Good Sammies) 28 pairs of shoes- YES 28 PAIRS!!!! OMGawd!!!! Boy was I ruthless!!!!

Now the shoes that I still have are fabulously neat however looking rather sad in the number department- hmmmm, solution -SHOE SHOPPING!!!! LOL!!!

Hope your day has been wonderful!!!
Love Janine xxx

2 comments:

Kylie M said...

Love Shoe shopping and those sooo many yummy styles at the moment.

Have Fun Janine.

Anonymous said...

Well done clearing out your old shoes. OMG 28 pairs!!!

Looks like the ice skating was lots of fun. Those photos are terrific as are all your recent layouts too. I love seeing what you create, thanks for sharing.

I am sure the other members of Scrapboxx would love to see some more of your layouts in the gallery there.

Have a wonderful week and keep safe. Love from Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx