Sunday, May 18, 2008

Check out this girl!

She is just so beautiful!! Yes I know I'm slightly bias but hey....check out these photos!



Hard to believe she is only eight! I love her to bits, she's my gorgeous Emmy girl!! Love her, love her, LOVE HER!!!!
This last photo, I took today. The girls went to a birthday party and I stayed and helped out. I also took a heap of photos. It was a fabulous party. Lian (the birthday girl's Mum) had all the bits and pieces for the girls to make gorgeous bead necklaces, bracelets and earrings. It was fantastic and all the girls made terrific jewelery- clever cookies!
Well, this week has been yet another busy week-gawd, aren't they all!!! As well as the craziness of all the afternoon activities and weekend sports, I have done some more cleaning- YAY!!! I have three more HUGE garbage bags full of clothes ready for the Good Sammies. It feels so good to be doing all of this 'cleaning and clearing out'! Watch out.... because I still have heaps more to clear out!!! LOL- don't stand still in my house or you may be cleared out!!!
On the scrapping front, I've had a bit of an off week. At one stage I had three unfinished LOs on the go. This is unusual for me as I usually finish one LO before starting the next. So on Saturday night, I sat down determined to finish the LOs and I managed to finish two of them! I'll photograph them soon and share.
I hope that your week is wonderful.
Stay safe and cuddle your kids often!
Love Janine xxx

No comments: