Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday.

LOL- I couldn't think of a title!!!

Today has been a 'bitsa' day. I had a heap of little odd job type things to do so I did them all today. I felt like I was in the car for ages- driving here, driving there!!! Fortunately I only had one munchkin with me (Sarah went bowling with Grace and is sleeping over there) and my munchkin Emma was absolutely fantastic. She didn't whinge all day - what a good kiddo she is!!!

Here are my two LOs from yesterday. J6- scrap a LO about an event. Sarah's Holy Communion last year was a HUGE event in our house. Buying the dress was a major event too and I'm thrilled to say we ended up finding the perfect dress so I just had to scrap it.



Here is my April scrap jack. These are some old photos of Sarah on one of our trips to the Perth Zoo in April 2005!!! Nic Howard was the jackee- Thanks Nic!!! I love the Aussie Scrap jack site- I can't wait to see whom we can jack next month!!!
I'm so looking forward to tomorrow. Kim and I are taking our kiddos ice skating. I invited some other friends along too so at last calculations we will have 3 adults and 9 kids!!! Sounds like a fantastic photo opportunity to me!!!!! I'm hoping to be able to call past a scrap shop somewhere as I'm half way through a LO and don't have enough 'e' s - very frustrating!!!!! Never mind- my life could be worse!!!
I hope your plans for tomorrow go smoothly.
Stay safe.
Love Janine xxx

1 comment:

Tracey Bower said...

Hi Janine,
Thought I better have a catch up with you, good to see your holidays are ticking along nicely and you are having a great time, Wow all that scrapping you are on a major role, they all look great. I am hoping to get inspired next week for stamp camp and then be able to apply myself more when I get home. I must get cracking on some Mum's Day gifts though, time is ticking by. Enjoy the rest of your holidays, they are flying by. Take care Trace.