Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Lazy day...

The girls and I had a rather lazy day today ... don't you just love holidays sometimes!!!! In fact Sarah stayed in her jammies all day and only got out of them to have a shower and dress in clean jammies tonight!!!! Emma did get dressed but not until about 3pm!!!

This morning I lazed around. I did, however, do three loads of washing, fold yesterday's washing, do the breakfast dishes and I vacuumed. Blaaaahhhh!!

Then the girls and I watched Monster House together- a pretty good movie for a weekly rental!!!
After that, this little munchkin and I decided to make cupcakes. Notice that she is still in her jammies!!!
I got the swirly pink idea from Fiona Carter's blog- I {heart} Fiona's blog- so many inspirational scrapping and other crafty ideas, including cooking!!
This is how they turned out- very YUMMY!!!!
I have done some more scrapping- J6- scrap photos from an event- DONE! I have also finished this month's Nic Howard scrapjack. I will photograph and upload tomorrow.
I hope your day is going wonderfully!!!
Love Janine xxx

No comments: