Monday, April 21, 2008

Organize...

Remember this LO- I took a photo of it so you can actually read the journaling. Well one of the areas of my house I wanted to clean was the laundry. YAY - TODAY WAS THE DAY!!!! My laundry isn't particularly big however it is a dumping ground for anything and everything. NO LONGER!!!! I started by taking everything out- yes everything and then I only put back what I wanted. Eight bags of 'stuff' went. EIGHT BIG GARBAGE BAGS!!! I feel so good tonight. Towels, tea towels, sheets, doona covers, pillow slips, baby blankets, table cloths - all gone off to the Salvos. I found new towels that I had forgotten I had, so I washed them and they are ready for use!


Woo hoo- my walk-in-robe is next!!!

I was too busy cleaning to scrap today however I have one LO to share that I completed last night. This is challenge K5- a sketch from the Fiskars website.

Here is the sketch that I used. There are heaps of great sketches on this site- well worth a look!!!

I hope your day was wonderful.
I'm off to have a well earned glass of wine and watch Desperate Housewives!!!
Be happy and stay safe.
Love Janine xxx

No comments: