Sunday, April 20, 2008

Calmer...

Things are much calmer here, in fact today has been very peaceful and relaxing- just the way I like it!!
Woo hoo -I have some scrapping to share- YAY!

This LO is for challenge J9- use two or more fonts. Here is a close up of the little birdie!! I really like this quote too.

This LO is for challenge J4 Create a LO with an animal on it. This gorgeous girl is my cousin's little munchkin. Jan, her hubby Griz and this beautiful bunny Paige came and stayed with us over Easter. Gorgeous isn't she???
It is a bit hard to see but the bunny has been painted with a glitter glaze and I've used bling for the bunny's eyes!!!
Sorry about the 'not-quite-straight' photos but it is overcast and cold here today so I went out, photographed the LOs and was inside awfully quick!!!
Yesterday Adam and I did a heap of work in our garden. We pulled up lots of weeds, Adam mowed the lawns, trimmed the edges and we generally cleaned up- I love how when your garden looks better, that you feel better too. LOL- or maybe that's just me!!!
Adam, Mum and I relaxed last night and watched Ned Kelly. Let me tell you, Heath Ledger is yummy eye candy, even with a big bushy Ned Kelly beard!!!!
Mum is home a bit earlier from the hospital today and is making a big pot of delicious chicken soup for us, so I had better go and help.
Have a great day.
Love Janine xxx
Edited to add- The soup WAS indeed delicious and I've completed another LO- K5 is now complete- woo hoo!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Gorgeous layouts as always :)

Thank you so much for the football tickets yesterday, even though the Eagles lost - again, the boys had a fantastic time!

Let me know what you have planned for the rest of the week - the girls are dying to catch up with Sarah & Emma and I think we 'need' some kind of photo shoot :)

Have a great day!