Thursday, April 17, 2008

Just quickly...

Life is still up and down here.
I did have a wonderful time yesterday. The girls and I went out to lunch with Aunty Lorraine. We went to Betty Blues and ..yummo...the lunch was DELICIOUS!!! We then went to see Nim's Island. It was fabulous- I loved it! I think my favourite part was the flying lizards-LOL!!!! Great holiday viewing!!! We then have coffee and cake at Pengo's- SCRUMPTIOUS!!!! It was really, a wonderful day!
Here are the two LOs that I did the other day. Challenge J7- create a LO with lots of journaling.
K1- use two or more stamps. I have used a date stamp and my favourite Hero Arts alphabet stamps.
This LO is in the latest Scrapbook Creations and I caught up with my friend Lian today and her two gorgeous girls. I gave Morgan a copy of the magazine because that is her in the middle of Emma and Taylah (Kim's DD). Morgan was over the moon and rushed around showing everyone who would look- very sweet. It was so nice to see.
Hopefully your day is sailing along smoothly. Stay safe.
Love Janine xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layouts as always. Your such a talented scrapper and I always love to see your creations.

Sorry your life has been so worrying and stresful lately. I hope things improve ASAP and you can feel at ease again soon.

Keeping your dad in my thoughts and prayers as he continues to recover. I hope he feels better day by day.

Have a great week end and take care of yourself. Love from Susan (smiles1965) from Scrapboxx.