Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Blah, blah, blah but some scrapping too!

Last night and today have been horrible. Without going into much detail, things here have reached 'out of control' point and the family member staying with us is no longer here (through his own choice). I have had 24 hours filled with anger, fear, sadness and relief. (relief that he is safe and receiving professional assistance)

I found myself unable to concentrate on much today- lucky I'm on holidays!! The girls are blissfully unaware that anything has gone on and have been absolutely fantastic today. I need to give the person involved credit- my girls have no idea that 'issues' are happening right under their noses!!! I know the person involved loves my girls and would never ever intentionally do anything to hurt them.

Late this afternoon when I was made aware that things were calmer I managed to scrap. I have scrapped two more LOs for the K&J challenge. K1 & J7 are now complete- woo hoo!!!I'll upload them tomorrow.

I am absolutely shattered after my lack of sleep last night so I'm off to bed- Goodnight and sweet dreams to all. Please stay safe and tell your loved ones you love them.
Love Janine xxxx

2 comments:

Maursie said...

Thinking of you Janine and sending big huggles. I hope tomorrow is brighter for you.
Take care
Love Maursie xoxo

Kim said...

Are you OK? If you want some time out and/or a chat (with wine of course) you know where I am... How's your Mum holding up? Keep me posted...

{{{Hugs}}} Kim xx