Sunday, March 30, 2008

LO share :0)

Wooo hoo- I've been scrapping!!!
Scrappaper have a cybercrop going this weekend and - wooo hooo- I've managed to complete all four of the challenges!!! I haven't done that in ages!! I'm so pleased with myself!
Here they are-
Challenge #1 (set by me as a guest challenge setter!)
The LO had to include an embellishment of the four legged variety- hence the monkey rub on!


Challenge #2- a sketch!

Challenge #3 - Easter theme, this LO had to include at least two photos and journaling on strips.


Challenge #4- had to include one photo, stitching, a heart, patterned paper and a famous quote as the title. The photo of me was taken by Kim at the Scrapboxx retreat- Thanks Kim!


And this one is a 'just because' LO. Don't you love 'just because' LOs- I do!!!




In other news-
Dad is still going well. He hasn't gone to surgery yet for his skin grafting- probably tomorrow. He is getting extremely frustrated at not being able to talk. We try our best to work out what he is telling us but sometimes he just gives us that look! You know the one- the why on earth don't you get what I'm saying look!!! Poor Dad....and POOR us trying to work out what he is trying to tell us!!!

Back to Thursday and the swimming carnival - I was hoping to take heaps of photos however I managed only three!!! I got roped into being a place selector, never mind, it was a great day and Sarah managed to knock the socks off me by coming second in the finals of the year 5 girls backstroke!! She was as chuffed as anything!!!

Friday- Adam and I went to a function at 94.5. Hmmm, the invitation say frock up so I had no idea what to wear. In the end I went shopping (I {heart} shopping) and bought new everything- including new shoes, bag and bling. We had a fantastic night, the food was sensational and I came home extremely tired due to dancing in new high heels!

That all for now- stay happy, healthy and safe!
Love Janine xxx

1 comment:

Tracey Bower said...

Hi Janine,
Great to hear from you, so glad your Dad is doing better too. Wow you have been pumping out the layouts they look great, nothing like a retreat to refresh you is there. I think I need another retreat to get my mojo back, feel like it has flown the coop again lately. Too much life getting in the way of creativity. LOL. Take care Trace.