Thursday, April 03, 2008

April already!

Boy, this year is really zipping along!! I honestly am struggling to believe that it is April already- however saying that, the April school holidays are only just over a week away and I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THEM- BRING THEM ON!!

Okay, back to reality. (thud!)
Tuesday saw this gorgeous fur baby turn 13.
This is Chloe, our now 13 year old Jack Russell. She is so beautiful and we sang Happy Birthday to her on Tuesday. I love this photo of her, she looks as if she is smiling! This photo was taken by Sarah on Sunday!! Happy Birthday Chloe!!!

Here is my March scrapjack for Aussie scrapjack. Suz Doyle was the jackee. Thanks Suz-I loved your LO and loved scrap jacking you!!!


In other news- I spent the day today at the hospital with my Dad. He had to be on dialysis for over three hours so I sat with him, talked to him and comforted him. Dad really dislikes hospitals and for him that is the worst place he could be so, mentally he is struggling a bit. It was a bit sad seeing my normally strong, independent Dad dependant on nurses. I know that he will be longing for the day to be out of there. Sadly that day is quite a way off yet.

Some better news- my friend Sally invited myself and another friend Leanne out to dinner last night for a wine club dinner at Emma's. I can honestly say that I haven't eaten such delicious food for a long time- it was melt in your mouth, yummy-scrummy DELICIOUS!!! The wine was fabulous as well- I had such a wonderful girly night and it was so good to switch off life (IYKWIM) and enjoy a delicious dinner out with girlfriends- it was SO what I needed!!

I think I'll leave you on that yummy note. Have a fantastic day tomorrow and HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY TAYLAH (for tomorrow).

Stay safe,
Love Janine xxx

2 comments:

Tracey Bower said...

Hi Janine,
Girlfriend nights are so good for the soul aren't they. School holidays yipee counting down the seconds, heading your way to have a glorious week of Mummy food and outings with the kiddos, can't wait, glad to hear you had time with your Dad and it must be very hard all the same as no one really likes hospitals except when you get to bring home those precious little bundles of pink or blue. Take care and have a great quick week I hope. Trace. xxx

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.