Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hi!

Woo hoo- I have some scrapping to share.



I think these are the first lot of 'first day of school' photos I have actually scrapped!!! I wanted to scrap both using a similar theme and I'm pleased with how these have turned out. I am going to get the girls to fill in the information themselves but when I wanted them to do it they were out helping Adam in the garden...so I'll get them to do that bit later.

I happened to snap this photo on Christmas Day. Adam's Dad loves taking photos and each of his boys have a big album full of photos from their childhood. I'm not sure how it came about that Sarah and Adam were looking through his album...but it was worth a photo...and a LO.
I love this photo of Emma and Rusty. They both look so happy!!!
School is back in full swing, so are after school sports/activities. We have another full on year but hey, you get that. All is good.
I have booked two classes at the Scrapboxx retreat. Yee haaa, I doing a class with the talented Sheree McGee and one with SM master Mel Nunn. I'm really looking forward to the classes AND the retreat. Not long now!!!!
I have designed my retreat tag, now I just have to make another 49 of them!!! Will have to get into it, this year I am determined not to leave my tags until the last minute!!!
Before I go...check this out. Here are two shirts that I bought yesterday- the black owl t-shirt for me and the pink owl long sleeved t-shirt for Sarah.
Pretty cool aren't they! Who do you think is copying whom. Is fashion following scrapping trends- owls are 'in' at the moment... or do scrapbook companies take their cue from fashion??? Million dollar question hey? What do you think?
Anyway, must fly..... I still have a squillion things to do before I sit down and watch 'Kath & Kim'.
Have a great week,
Love Janine xxx

1 comment:

Tracey Bower said...

Hi Janine,
Great layouts, you are certainly getting lots done, I love your new shirts, I am so into owls, just love them but it would seem like fashion is catching onto whats in with scrapping. Bet you are looking forward to the Boxx retreat and those classes. Take care Trace.