Sunday, January 06, 2008

Wow, what a busy few days!!!!

No, not busy cleaning my scrap area- that's still a mess!!! I'm getting there- honest!!!

Saturday morning Adam & I decided to use up more of Santa's movie vouchers and take the girls to see Alvin and the Chipmunks- great movie!!!
When we returned home there were two envelopes stuck in our front door- Christmas cards and vouchers for the girls from our friends Nat & Shane. Adam rang to see where they were and they were at the local shopping centre (they live in Bunbury) so we arranged to meet at the Nag's Head Tavern for lunch. Well you how it goes... they all ended up at our house, stayed for a BBQ that night and ended up sleeping over. Great night except I kept getting beaten at Wii- gggrrrr. I'll blame the wine- LOL!!!
Here we are- looking a little worse for wear- myself, Sarah and Nat- a self portrait!!! Shane and Adam went to primary school together. I met Nat 18 years ago when Adam and I first started going out!! These two are long time friends!!!

Thanks for a great night Nat- you know what I love about Nat... my house was a mess, I had scrap booking supplies everywhere as I was cleaning my scrapping area ... and Nat didn't care. she came to see me, not my house- I love that!!!

Sunday morning- bit slow after Saturday night- LOL!! Nat, Shane and little Michael were off by about 10.30 and we got ready to go off to the sailing club. Remember back in December when I made those spider biscuits for Haydn in exchange for him taking Sarah sailing- today was the day!!!
The day was a little windy, Sarah came back cold but very happy. Thanks Haydn- you're a legend.

Of course Emma was as happy as Larry because she got to play with Taylah. Their friend Kira was there as well so she was extra happy. Kim and I managed to have a good catch over a cold bottle of wine- all in all, it was a GREAT day- Thanks Kim- fabo day, will have to do it again very soon (my buy!)

Stay safe,
Love Janine xxx

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Oooh how fun does that sailing look!! I would love to do that with my kids!! Awesome photos!
I have to remember that my friends come to see me and not my house too - I am always apologising about my messy house!! LOL!