Friday, January 04, 2008

Oh my- what have I done....

It was inevitable.... I have started the mammoth job that I never wanted to start...... cleaning and sorting my scrapping area!!!! Oh my, I'm probably one eighth the way through it and I'm over it already!!! Why, oh why do I have so much stuff?? I swear I could open my own shop!!!
Well, today was the day- my mess will over flow no more!!! Arrrrggghhhh!!
I bought a new shelving unit, just a smallish one and I started sorting. I shall let you know how I get on. I know I will feel better when it is completed but right now I feel 'snowed under'!!!

However I shall leave you with the only page I have scrapped this year so far- scrapped on the floor, mind you, as my scrapping area was too messy to venture into!!! LOL!!




The photo opens to reveal the journaling.

Hope you are all having a wonderful time doing whatever you are doing!!!
Stay safe,
Love Janine xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

I know how you feel re cleaning up your scrapping space as I too am in the middle of doing it here.

I have been waiting until school holidays so I would have more time to get it done but it is taking much longer than I ever thought it would (basically cause I have way too many supplies to sort through......lol).

It's amazing how much stuff we buy and store isn't it. This year I am going to try very hard to use up a lot of things I have in my stash before buying anything new.

Wishing you lots of luck with your clean up. I'm sure we will both be very happy once we are finished. Hang in there! :)

I love your fireworks photos from NYE, very well captured. Your sunset photo is equally beautiful. Nature looks perfect sometimes doesn't it.

I've been meaning to ask you for ages how is Mark doing nowdays? I hope he is much much better.

Have a great week end and thanks for sharing more of your wonderful layouts.

I always love seeing what you have created. I've been a BIG fan of yours for along time.

Love from Susan (smiles1965) from Scrapboxx.

Petrina McDonald said...

another v.cool layout Janine! good luck with cleaning up your space...head on over and have a go at mine when you are done will you?
:-) P.

Kathryn said...

Great LO! My DD wished for presents for Christmas...typical of an almost 3 year old I'm sure!