Monday, January 07, 2008

13 years ago today...

Adam and I were at St Patrick's Church- getting married!!!

Yes, today is our 13th wedding anniversary. We had a slowish start to the day (I love holidays), Adam had remembered our anniversary and had a card and pressie for me (aww, he's a sweetie). Sarah and Emma had made a card and had left it on the kitchen table for us to find - awww, even sweeter!!! I remembered but didn't get anything for Adam - naughty, naughty! Sarah started asking me about my wedding dress this morning, so I got it out and put it on!!! Please excuse the lack of make up or hair being done but these photos were taken before we had even had breakfast!! The girls were still in their pjs. The dress had a hooped petticoat underneath 13 years ago but I don't have that now.
Tonight we are going out to dinner, just the four of us. I'm looking forward to it.

Stay safe,
Love Janine xxx

4 comments:

Tracey Bower said...

Hi Janine,
Congrats on your 13th Anniversary, love the pics, glad you are enjoying the holidays and catching up with friends is so great especially the spur of the moment catch ups. Take care
Trace.

Leeann Pearce said...

happy wedding anniversary to you both...you all seem to be happy enjoying your holidays...

Petrina McDonald said...

First of all let me congratulate you on being able to fit into your dress still!!! And secondly, congratulations on 13 years!
Cheers, P

Melissa Goodsell said...

Congrats on your wedding anniversary!!
The pics are so sweet..There is no way I could get my wedding dress done up at the back now!! LOL
Melx