Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday...

LOL- sorry about the title...couldn't think of anything better!!!

My scrapping area looks HEAPS better now. I have been busy throwing out, sorting, cleaning, organizing and I must say... my scrapping area looks SO much better than it did. I have even discovered lots of things that I had forgotten I had- that's terrible isn't it!!!

I still have a medium sized pile of things that I'm not quite sure where or how to store- but I'll get there!!! I even scrapped a LO to celebrate!!!!

PLEASE NOTE- THIS LAYOUT HAS BEEN REMOVED BECAUSE IT IS OFF FOR PUBLICATION IN SCRAPBOOKING MEMORIES- YIPPEE!!!!

Thursday was a fantastic day. Emma was invited to her friend Tommy's birthday party and Sarah went as a tag along. (Tom is Grace's younger brother- Grace is Sarah's BF) The party started off at the bowling alley for a few games of ten pin bowling and then moved to Tom's house for a swim and cake. Well I went to and so did a few other friends!!! The kids had a ball and so did the adults and it ended up being a late night!!! Boy I love holidays and the fact that you can sleep in the next day!!! LOL!

Today the girls and I went to have coffee and catch up with a friend that we haven't caught up with for ages. It was so good to see Kerry and her family. The kids especially loved it because Kerry has had a pool put in her backyard since we were last there so the kids swam while Kerry and I drank coffee and caught up!! Another lovely day!

A few post back I showed you my December scrapjack- the LO of Rusty. Well I was thrilled to win a Scrap Pile voucher and I'm even more thrilled to say that a big shipment of the new Basic Grey Two Scoops is winging its way to my place- plus lots of other goodies. I can't wait! I love the new Two Scoops range- yummo!!!

Off now to finish my page that is half done in my VERY CLEAN scrapping area- LOL!!!
Have a great night.
Love Janine xxx

No comments: