Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hiddy ho!

We have had a relaxing few days!
Both yesterday and today have been pretty low key... and I have loved it!
I am still cleaning and sorting my scrapping area as I go however I have been scrapping as well- woo hoo!
First share- Rusty...he is just too cute not to scrap! I could eat him up, he's so adorable! Infact he slept on my lap, while I scrapped for about two hours on Saturday! I have heaps of photos of him so expect to see more!


Next, I scrapped this mini album. This was a class that Erica Glover taught over at Scrapboxx last year sometime. I bought the kit however missed the class so thought I would finally get around to making it up. Inside the album are decorated tags ready for photos and journalling. Cute huh?
OK-this album I decided upon today. Despite the fact that I have been scrapping for six and a half years I am WAY behind in my scrapping. Sometimes I don't think I will ever catch up with the back log of photo I have.
So.... I have decide to scrap a sort of visual diary for this year. This is a 7x7" album, which I made myself and I'm going to scrap things of importance through out the year - birthdays, holidays, achievements, special events etc. Whatever I feel like putting in there.
Excuse the missing letters in 'favourites' but I really wanted to use those particular letters and I am missing a few- grr. I will add them! I am also missing a person. The yummy Basic Grey rub ons that I used had a Dad, a Mum and a boy and a girl...well my family has a Dad, a Mum and two girls ... so I will get another packet of those yummy rub ons and add another girl- LOL. Notice- two dogs (Chloe & Rusty) :)
Here is the inside cover- not sure if I'm going to add anything more or not.
Taa daa- here is my first page. I wasn't sure whether I should start with our New Year's Eve celebrations or not- I can still go back and add them if I choose however I decided today to scrap a photo I took of 2008's first sunset!!
The album is held together with two metal rings so I can add as many pages as I choose to. I decided to make the album 7x7" so I could easily add 6x4 photos in either landscape or portrait.
And lastly- this is a kit by Clair Bremmer which I bought through Blue Bazaar. I had every intention of having the mini album finished before Christmas so I only had to add the photos- yeah, yeah, yeah!!!
Well, I have now done the front cover- taaa daaa!!! The girls and I are off to Bunbury tomorrow for a few days R&R with my Mum and Dad so I'm taking this with me and hopefully by the time I come home it will be all finished!!!
That's all for now.
Stay safe.
Love Janine xxx

3 comments:

Melissa Goodsell said...

WOW so much eye candy to look at...love the layouts and the album, you've been so busy Janine.
Melx

Maursie said...

Just YUMMY Janine. I especially love the album you have made yourself. Thanks for sharing.
Cheers
Maursie xoxo

Tracey Bower said...

Great creations Janine, they all look so colourful and gorgeous, that sunset photo is a major classic. Hope you have a great time with your Mum and Dad. Take care
Trace.