Friday, January 18, 2008

Home again, home again, jiggerty jig!!!

Yes, the girls and I are home again!!! We did miss Adam, Chloe and Rusty however so we are happy to be home!!!

We had a very relaxing time in Bunbury. Mum always spoils us with delicious food and lots of it!!! My Dad reckons that their house could be cut off for a month and they would still have enough food to survive!!! Mum made a special cherry cheesecake for Sarah and BOY was it DELICIOUS!!!
We relaxed, we shopped, we went to the movies (we saw Water Horse), we ate, we swam (Poppy and I took the girls to the Bunbury Sports Complex), we went out to lunch, we visited friends and we ate some more!!! All in all, a fantastic get away!!!!

Today I did a bit of housework (yik) and some scrapping (yippee). I scrapped the mid monthly sketch put up by Nic over at Scrapboxx.
Funny thing was that I couldn't think of a title so I was lurking around some blogs (read- procrastinating!! LOL!!). I came across a music clip on Lee Woodside's blog and taaa daa- title done!! You may notice that the date that the LO was completed (today) is missing- well my date stamp only goes up until 2007, how rude, I will have to get myself a new date stamp!!!
Please note- photography is by Design Images, Perth, W.A.

I also covered my 2008 scrapping diary. Each year I have a diary in which I record all my layouts and those accepted for publications etc (yeee haaa- I had a LO accepted today!!!) however my diary was pretty ugly - sorry Adam (Adam brought me a 2008 diary home from work)- so I had to cover it- here it is!!!!
Pretty funky huh???

Well that's about it for now- I decided to include 'New Year's Eve' in my '2008 King Family Favourites' album. I have nearly finished, just have the journalling to do, will upload tomorrow. Stay happy and stay safe...
Love Janine xxx

1 comment:

Petrina McDonald said...

Hey that diary is a good idea! V. organised of you.
And what a gorgeous LO too ;-)