Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy, happy Monday!!!

Hi-de-ho!!
We are still LOVING the holidays, late nights, sleep-ins- aaarrr BLISS!!!
Saturday was another low key day. I did some house work, some scrapping, the girls watched DVDs, played Wii- generally hung out!!!
Although Adam & I did see I Am Legend - wooowha, what a movie!! I really liked it however some scenes kept me on the edge of my seat!!! Bit scary in places however I had been warned before hand so I sort of knew what to expect- sort of- still jumped out of my skin in places!!! Will Smith is fantastic...and his body- hhhh mmm - eye candy plus!!!

Then on Sunday we went to Adventure World for the day!!! (The girls got a family pass as a Christmas present) We got there early and were still squeezing in water slide rides at 6pm!!! I didn't take my camera - shock, horror...... I wanted to forget taking photos and enjoy all the rides - and that we did. I think my favourite ride was the 'Shot Gun' - a new ride that consist of a huge water tunnel that is completely enclosed in some place so as you shoot down on the big double tubes you can't see a thing so don't know which way you'll turn next- awesome fun!!! We went on that one several times!!! Emma was bit naffed that she didn't make the height requirement for Turbo Mountain- but that didn't stop Sarah and I from going on it- extreme fun!!! Bounty's Revenge was a favourite and Adam and the girls went on it 3 or 4 times!!!
I packed a picnic style lunch- cracker biscuits, cheese, dips, smoked oysters, cabanossi etc so about 3pm we had a break, found a shady spot and nibbled on some yummies!! Only thing that was missing was a nice glass of white wine!!!
All in all we had a great day and came home totally exhausted!!!

I do have some scrapping to share-
I'm still cleaning my scrapping area- never ending battle I think. Anyway, while cleaning, I came across this old photo of Sarah- taken in Nov 06..... so I decided to scrap it!!

Here are a few more pages for my mini King Family Favourites album.





Just before I go, whilst cleaning, I came across this Heidi Swapp date stamp. Now I already have one of these so I'm happy to give this second one away. It is still in its packet, never been used. If you would like it and you don't have one, I'm happy to put in the post and send it to you (within Australia) - just leave a comment.

That's all for today- have a wonderful, wonderful Monday.
Stay safe.
Love Janine xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the NYE Layouts janine, we did not take any on NYE as it rainined all night and we were camping :( Oh BTW would love the date stamp have been watching them on eBay forever!

Kathryn said...

Janine, I just LOVE your zest for life! I'm sitting here feeling flat with a cold my darling children brought home from child care, and seeing this post has brought a smile to my face. Love your LO's, and especially that t-shirt! Mum's are the best!

Kelley said...

Love the LOs Janine!
We saw I am Legend the other day too - Awesome movie!!
I would love that stamp too - I have been wanting one for ages!!

Julie said...

So love your pages Janine.Great as usual. I'd love the stamp as well. I have been thinking of getting a date one for a while.