Thursday, December 20, 2007

Today's share.

Another day closer until the big man in red comes!!!!

Well, this morning I had nothing planned so I did a few loads of washing etc- you know ...boring stuff but I decided to wrap all the presents for our family. Grr, no gift tags.... no worries- Emma and I made gift tags!!!! This is not an original idea- Mardi made gorgeous tags similar to these in the Kim Archer Christmas Spectacular. Emma had fun stamping away with the spud stamps that I made then I finished the tags off- great fun for all!!!




Taaa daaa- Some of the finished products!!!
This afternoon I dropped the girls with Aunty Lorraine while I did some more power shopping for them. I have only a few things to pick up and their Christmas shopping will be finished. Adam and I exchanged a squillion phone calls today as we are very close to purchasing the girl's main present- a new puppy. We are pretty sure we have narrowed one down and hopefully - all going well, Adam will pick up our new family member tomorrow!! I'm SO excited!! I am nearly bursting to get my hands on a new puppy!!! I so hope it all goes well tomorrow- I'll keep you posted!!!!
This afternoon I took the kids for a play and swim at Aquajetty. The kids swam and had fun, I stitched some delicious felt Christmas decorations (the yummy ones from Foxy Mumma)- all in all- a lovely afternoon. Will share tomorrow!!
So... with only a handful of days until Christmas, I'm now confident that I will get all my Christmas shopping done- yyyeeee hhhhaaaaa!
Stay safe and remember to RELAX...Christmas is supposed to be FUN!!!
Love Janine xxx

1 comment:

Melissa Goodsell said...

What a lovely little craft session happening here. Super cute photo!
Melx