Friday, December 21, 2007

Meet 'RUSTY'

Isn't he just gorgeous!!! This is the newest addition to our family- Rusty. He is an 11 week old Jack Russell pup and he's totally adorable!!!!

Emma hasn't let him out of her sight yet and I don't blame her- he's just so cute. I have taken a squillion photos of him already!! Great scrapping subject isn't he???
In other news- Sarah had her expansion plate removed this morning, moulds made and then went back this afternoon to have a retaining plate fitted- you can see the wire across her teeth in this beaming photo. The orthodontist is really pleased. I just pay the bills- LOL!!!
I still have a few more things to do before Christmas however I'm sure they'll all get done- yeah, yeah, yeah!!!
Stay safe and drive carefully on the roads.
Love Janine xxx

5 comments:

Tracey Bower said...

Hi Janine,
Wow you are power blogging ATM. LOL. You have been up to some really great stuff, it is so fun creating with the kids. Congrats on your new family member, he is so cute, I am sure he will be loved and spoilt and fit right in. LOL
Take care
Trace.

Kathryn said...

What a gorgeous little puppy! JR's have to be one of the CUTEST puppies. Mine looked just the same when I brought him home! Those ears! Love the little triangles!

Maursie said...

Janine how gorgeous is your new family member!!!! I bet he will be the most spoilt puppy around LOL.
Have a great christmas day.
Love Maursie xoxo

Leeann Pearce said...

How cute is rusty... and I just love his name..... lucky girls... wow yyou have been so busy whipping up treats and all.... love it....merry christmas to you and your family... chat to you in the new year... love leeann

Paula said...

Is Rusty not the cuttest doggie or what!! What a beautiful new member of your family. Your so lucky.
I enjoyed reading your blog. I'll be back to keep up with your posts.
"Merry Christmas To All"
Paula :)