Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Today's fun.

Another fun day! Yee haaa I'm loving the school holidays.

Sarah has been at a birthday party since 11:15 this morning (it is 6.30pm now and I still haven't had a call to pick her up yet!!!) so Emma and I hit the shops for some power shopping! We went down to Mandurah Forum and I bought heaps of Christmas presents- I love shopping!!! I was able to finish all the shopping for my family and even snuck a few things in for the girls!!

As Sarah was off having fun with her friends, I showed Emma how to make one of these-

It is a 'jube ball'. I snitched the idea from Mel Goodsell's blog. Emma had great fun and it is now hanging on our tree.

Check out this cute cup. While I was at Spotlight buying a Styrofoam ball for the jube ball I spotted this coffee cup and couldn't resist!! Sweet isn't it!!

Stay safe and enjoy the silly season!!
Love Janine xxx

1 comment:

Melissa Goodsell said...

Emma looks so sweet with her jube ball! I love the mug too and the gingerbread men in the last post are scrummy!
Melx