Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Look what we made today....

GINGERBREAD MEN!!!!
Yummo!! We had a few things to do today and I even managed to fit in a bit more Christmas shopping but this afternoon we made GINGERBREAD MEN!!! It was fun! I love doing fun things with my girls!!!


We have sampled a few too and they are YUMMY!!!!
Check out this cute guy- This gorgeous Santa is my wine bottle cork! I bought him the other day and gave one to Kim too- cute aren't they- inexpensive and great presents...even for yourself- LOL!!!

I missed a courier dropping something off at my house yesterday, he left a card, so I rang and he is going to drop it(??????) off tomorrow. How exciting...I have no idea what this something is. I am not waiting on any orders or anything so I'm hoping it is something fantastic that I have won(here's hoping anyway!)! I really hope I'm not disappointed by it being something really dull and boring- I will let you know!!!


I took my Christmas photos of the girls today for my Christmas card- but I haven't written my cards yet.....there is always tomorrow!!!

Hope your run up to Christmas is going smoothly......
Love Janine xxx

ETA: The courier came back again this morning with my parcel and was only For Keeps returning a LO. It was my LO For Keeps used on their cover a while back and (naughty me) didn't even realize that they hadn't sent it back. I've never had LOs couriered back before- bah humbug...I thought it was something exciting.

1 comment:

Tracey Bower said...

Hi Janine,
Great photos and I enjoyed catching up on all your news lately, love your gingerbread assortments they look yummy. Glad to see you are getting your list crossed off, Christmas Day is dawning faster than a speeding bullet this year, I can't believe this time next week we will all feel full, content and hopefully satisfied with our Christmas efforts and the Kidlets hopefully will be gleaming from a great day. Take care
Trace.