Monday, December 31, 2007

Auld Lang Syne time...

2007 is all but done!!!

This time last year we were in Surfer's Paradise celebrating in the New Year on the beach watching the fire works! I have heard it has been cancelled tonight due to weather conditions- sad shame because it was fabulous last year.

Today has been a fairly laid back type of day. Adam had today off work so we took the kidlets for a swim. Very relaxing. I also managed to squeeze in my Aussie Scrapjack- LOL, nothing like leaving it until the last minute- AGAIN!!!

December's jackee was Sarah VanWijck- I loved doing this LO "Meet Rusty" it just fell right into place- Thanks Sarah!!!
If you are out celebrating tonight - stay safe and look out for the people around you.
See you in 2008 and thank you for reading along in 2007.
Just before I go- sing with me!!!
For auld lang syne, my dear,
For auld lang syne,
We'll tak a cup of kindness yet,
For auld lang syne!

Love Janine xxx

4 comments:

Tracey Bower said...

Happy New Year to you and your family Janine, hope you have a great year ahead, great layout of Rusty he is so cute, does he know he has legs yet?? If he lived here I know he would never get the chance to walk. LOL. Take care
Trace.

kathie said...

Happy new year Janine!

Melissa Goodsell said...

Oh little Rusty is so cute and such an adorable layout...wishing you and your family a happy new year,
Melx

Petrina McDonald said...

love the rusty LO! What a cutie!