Sunday, December 30, 2007

Life is still busy...

It is school holidays, Christmas is over and yet life still buzzes along at 300 km an hour!!! I was hoping after the hullabaloo of Christmas, that life would slow down - no chance!!!

Look at this girl!
I took this photo on Boxing day evening as we started to explore some of our Christmas presents. This game is called Blokus and we love it. Emma doesn't quite get it but Adam, Sarah & I do so the challenge is on... we love it!! Anyone else got it? Great game isn't it?

After all the sweet sugary foods we ate at Christmas we decide on a healthy breakfast on the 29th- I ate fruit kebabs too- very yummy. In fact we have been eating heaps of fruit since then - yummo it has been delicious!!! Watermelon, pineapple, bananas- mmmm mmm yummo!!!
Later that day I took 6 little gorgeous girls to see Enchanted. I thought we had better start using the pile of movie tickets that Santa left for us!!! Very romantic movie- very girly!!!! Oh I wish life was that easy- true love's kiss being the most powerful thing in the world! Dream on!!!
I also did a heap of housework- grr Santa didn't leave me a voucher for a house cleaner- grr!
Yesterday, Adam & I spent the day at the Hopman Cup. We were given tickets to a court side corporate box- very flash. It was fantastic actually - all food and drink provided and we were court side- so saw all the action. I took a squillion photos however my camera felt very amateurish after looking at all the professional photographers that sat infront of our box (even when I used my big zoom lens!) Comforting thought however that every professional had a CANON!!!!! The game was great- USA ended up beating India (2 - 1) but they were all good matches and the food and drinks in the box were excellent!!! Yum yum!!!
By the time we got back to Rockingham to pick up the kidlets, I was exhausted so didn't stay long at our friend's house dispute all the encouragement!!!!
Sunday-- well I was hoping for a sleep in, no such luck!! We had a street BBQ at lunch time today. We normally have a street get-together before Christmas however this year we just didn't get it sorted so today was the day... and it was a beautiful day. Lots of good company, good food and too much good wine!!! LOL!!!
Tomorrow is New Year's Eve... and I'm hoping for a sleep in- LOL!!!
New Year's Resolutions... does anyone make any? Does anyone keep them? What are yours? Hmmm- I will have to think about mine!!!
Have a great night!! Stay safe.
love Janine xxx
ETA- New Year's Resolution- I want these! And some of this would be nice!! :0)

1 comment:

Diane said...

Happy New Year Janine.