Thursday, November 29, 2007

Been There Done That

My projects went up on the Aussie Scrap Source blog today. I was given the "South Australian" papers in the Been There Done That range. Now as I haven't been to S.A. in nearly 20 years, I thought I would take a slightly different lean on these papers. I decided to use the papers to create some Christmas activities that the kids can do. Most of these activities are ones we do at Pre Primary however kids of all ages will love them, I'm sure!!!







I have templates available for some of these projects- if you would like a copy, just leave a message and I'll email you a copy.
The wooden Christmas tree is one that I got from Spotlight.
*
In other news- do you remember a while back I won a paper and sticker pack on the Rusty Pickle blog.... well they arrived today and not only did I get the pack that I won but another range as well!! They are gorgeous!! The Chocolate Kisses range is pinks and browns and very yummy! The other range (called Lucky) is blues and greens and very delicious too. I just have to find time to scrap with them now!!!
*
More news- I donated blood today. I used to donate blood before kids however haven't donated for a long time. After what happened to Mark and the amount of blood he required - I made a decision to become a regular blood donor again... so today I donated blood and I feel good about that. This will now become a regular part of my life and I urge everyone else to do the same!
*
My BIL and two nephews are coming to stay with us this weekend. The two boys race BMX and are coming to Perth for some championships (or something) It will balance the gender in the house a bit! LOL- it is normally 4 girls (Sarah, Emma, Chloe our dog and moi) versus 1 boy (Adam) so by having 3 extra boys here for the weekend - we will balance...so to speak!!! LOL!!
*
I know I said I would do Petrina's tag this post but it is getting late and I'm tired!! (Good excuse huh- in reality I can't think of 7 interesting facts about myself-LOL) Next time....
*
So...good night, stay safe and have a great Friday!
Love Janine xxx

4 comments:

Kylie M said...

Hi Janine

Love all your projects there fantastic,could you please email me the templates.

I'm making time to scrap tonight have a some chrissy projects I want to get completed.

Have a lovely weekend.

Shazz said...

hi janine....well how amazing are those projects that you have created....i would love the templates if you get a spare minute.

and a big CONGRATS for re-entering the blood giving brigade. i have been donating blood since i was 16 and only had a break when i was pregnant/breast feeding and had an op or two. i now give plasma (as opposed to blood) every two weeks and you are right - the feeling of doing something selflessly to help another person you don't even know, far outweighs any phobias about needles or discomfort you may feel. so again my congrats to you janine.

i hope you have a wonderful sunday xxoo

Leeann Pearce said...

Gidday janine... i love your blog... a wee bit slow here...and look at your your gorgeous work... and just so I don't forget...congrats on your cover on the forkeeps...totally awesome... anyway I just wanted you to know that I still have your addy and in the post to you is some templates and how to..for the felt decorations... so enjoy and I wanta see when you finish them too!!! and the new t-shirt ROCKS!!!!... you bad girl!lol... Take care Leeann

scrappermimi said...

These are so cute and very creative!

Love them all!